Cinsay Stockholders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Cinsay Shareholders Forum

2 posters

Go down

About Cinsay Shareholders Forum Empty About Cinsay Shareholders Forum

Post by Admin Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:04 am

Hello,

This forum is intended to help Cinsay Investors share information, ask questions, and sort through all the information presented to us, what are facts, what are fallacies. Beginning in 2011, early 2012, I was approached with an IPO investment opportunity. At the time, I was told that Cinsay would go public by the Fall of 2012. Understanding that SEC matters can take longer than anticipated, in my mind I gave it until the end of 2013.

You may have attended the meeting with Christian Briggs, Cinsay CEO, June 3rd 2014, in Ranch Santa Fe, at Mr. Gunderson's house. During the presentation Briggs, let us believe Cinsay was ready to go public. That legal matters regarding the patent and Cinsay intellectual property, were reaffirmed in court. That Cinsay revenues were at that time positive cash flow, and the IPO would be announced in the next couple of months. That all the SEC paperwork was ready, and Cinsay even had their NASDAQ Symbol. But all that was over a year ago.

Our last update of any source was Jan 23, 2015 , with a web meeting from Texas, going over China Telecom deals. No further info regarding IPO prospects.

As you are all aware, now mid to late 2015, Cinsay has not presented any IPO plans to shareholders, or updates as to the companies financials. And recently, Jon Gunderson, VP Investor Relations sent out an e-mail to investors:

"Please call Christian Briggs for updates as I have not been able to get any information out of the company for some time now.

Christian Briggs 310 279 9400
Chris@Cinsay.com"

That did not lend much confidence, that even an early investor, funds raiser could not get any updates on the company we invested in.

I don't have good feelings about this. If you have invested in Cinsay, and would like to ask questions, share concerns, or raise any questions which can be presented to Mr. Briggs, start a topic, or add a comment here.

Admin
Admin

https://cinsaystockholders.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

About Cinsay Shareholders Forum Empty Re: About Cinsay Shareholders Forum

Post by Cinsay1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:33 pm

All I know is that Cinsay does have multiple patents granted. They are not cash flow positive. They have hired IP VALUE out of New York within the last 30 days to try and monetize the patents. Fortunately they are a well respected company. Several big names are violating Cinsay Patents. I believe cash is very limited. I don't believe any IPO is in the works. They are currently just launching in China and IF successful could be very big for Cinsay. The shareholders have been treated like dirt!. No updates, no shareholder meetings, no real board of directors, no financials and no word from the CEO.

Cinsay1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:37 pm

Thank you Cinsay1 for updating us about IP Value. Because I'm beginning to feel a lot of what we were told, may not be true. It is good to figure out what Cinsay really is. Hopefully, they do hold these patents. These lawsuits for licensing did happen.

I don't think Cinsay's, business of selling their services to individuals, small businesses directly is working.

Likewise Christian's warehouse to print on demand T-shirts, Cups, iphone cases, etc is probably a loss as well.

What I believe was CLEARLY now false, All the times we were told they were on the cusp of going public, was false. I don't think there were any SEC S-1s filed, No Nasdaq Ticker Symbol reserved. It was just stories to get investors money, then to keep them quiet for another 6 months.

Admin
Admin

https://cinsaystockholders.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum